You have heard about the life-changing magic of the bubble football. At first glance, the exterior of the bubble balls seems relatively similar. Upon closer inspection, that’s when you start noticing subtle differences combined these with some features that are not visible with a naked eye, you find that there are significant differences on these balls. These balls are made from PVC (Polyvinylchloride) or TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane). If you’re in the market for a bubble ball then I urge you to read on to find out more about Bubble soccer PVC/TPU
The general features common on these balls are straps that are specifically designed to give you support. The blow-hole that enables you to fill-in out-out the air. Let’s now take a closer look at the detailed features of PVC and TPU balls.
PVC Balls Features
– Resistant to high temperatures ensuring they will not crack. It is breakable at low temperatures.
– It has some pungent odor that might be uncomfortable to some people
– Easier to repair that helps if you have a puncture
– Can last up to a year with the intensive use of 4 days per week.
– Can easily get punctured.
– It’s heavy
– It is less expensive.
TPU Balls Features
– Abrasion resistant ensuring they withstand breaking forces
– Flexibility enabling them to bounce easily
– They harden in low temperatures enabling them to resist breaking
– They are lighter that maximizes comfort when you are playing
– The material is environmentally friendly and is recyclable
– It is odorless
– Can last up to two years with intensive play of 4 days a week
– It is expensive
Choosing the right ball should be based on usage and needs. Both of these Bubble soccer PVC/TPU balls are remarkable and will definitely give you the satisfaction that you require.